This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     mrintala
    Participant

How do I find the easy Knowledge Base plugin?

Radu

Hi,

go to wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins , then look for it and install then activate.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mrintala
    Participant

Thanks! This helped.

Is there a way to limit search only to Knowledge Pages by custom code or plugin? I’m seeing a lot of unnecessary stuff when I do search.

Radu

Hi,

In BuddyApp we don’t have any search shortcode… and also i don’t know a certain one to recommend.

Just search on wp plugin repository for search by custom type plugin

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mrintala
    Participant

Hey!
    I tried this with several plugins that can search custom post types. Example https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-search/

It works partly. I can limit search post types when I hit enter but your theme’s ajax search does list everyhing without filtering search results. Do you have any tips for this how we can include ajax search for this too?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Markus

Radu

I don’t understand what our themes do to the the ajax, where to incude the ajax search ?

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?