This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     nimeck
    Participant

I’m setting up my knowledge base and for some reason it is grouping together the certain KB under catagory headlines that they don’t belong to.

For example “Last Place in Total Points” is showing up under both “penalties” and “Rules”, but only belongs to the “Penalties” category.

Can you explain why this would happen? See attached for reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Please update the theme to latest version and the afferent plugins, you can check the plugin update status from wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins.

If this is useless please follow these steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

nimeck
    Participant

Can you tell me what the latest version of the plug-in is? I have 1.0 installed. How can I update?

Laura

All is updated, did you try deactivating some plugins and testing again?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

nimeck
    Participant

Sorry for the delayed response but I was away for a while. I have continued to try and turn on/off plugins but this still is happening. I’ve tried to delete kb posts and add new ones, but they continue to show up under the wrong category. See attached image so the plugins I have running. Once again confirming that I have turned all off, and on, and it still happens.

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

From what I saw it looks normally now, I’ve applied those modifications :

Cheers
    R.

nimeck
    Participant

Thanks @Radu, but that doesn’t solve my original problem. As you can see from the URL, certain kb still show up in the wrong category. For example, Tiebreakers shows up in both ‘Rules’ and ‘Teams and Conferences’, but should only be ‘Rules’. See attached to show that I only assigned it to that category.

The same goes for:

Eastern Conference, Western Conference under Penalties
    Tiebreakers, Prizing, Free Agents under Teams and Conferences

Attachments:
     Radu

I saw that it seems to be a bug, we will have to investigate this next week we will get into this

Please let the wp admin credentials and FTP to can fix it live on your site

Cheers
    R.

nimeck
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     nimeck
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Fixed please check!

Cheers
    R.

nimeck
    Participant

Thank you. Looks to be working. Can you tell me what was fixed? Was it my code or the plugin code?

Radu

There was a issue with the easy kb plugin, we will fix in next update

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?