This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Jessica.

• Author
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi there,

Just wanted to check beforehand if there was an easy way to uninstall all demo content uploaded if i found I didn’t want it? Or at least a full list of all the pages/content that comes with each demo site so it’s easier to track down later?

I think I’d like to install it so I can get a better idea of the theme possibilities, but then might want to start from scratch.

Many thanks.

Andrei

No there’s not such an option available, but it’s a very nice feature to have somewhere in the future.
    The best scenario is to make 2 installs, one for testing, with all demo content imported, and another one in which you can start from scratch.

Please let me know if I can help you with something else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Thanks for your super quick reply! Pity – until that option’s available, do you have a full list of all files in each demo somewhere as a way to double check they’re all removed? maybe a link to that list?
    And if I want to load it onto my test site, does that mean I can load the Kleo theme on to another site (just temporarily for testing) as I thought I could only load it onto 1 site?
    Cheers.

Andrei

Yes you can install it for testing purposes without any problems and unfortunately we don’t have a full list of all pages.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Great – thanks for your help. 🙂

jiant
    Participant

Hi can you help please.

I made twice the demo pages instalation.Jus I want start everything again
    But only makes duplicate of the menu bar.I cant see them in the pages menu.

Who can I make al that you coment above

“The best scenario is to make 2 INSTALLS, one for testing, with all demo content imported, and another one in which you can start from scratch”

Thank you

sharmstr

@jiant – Talk to your hosting company. They will assist you in creating a test site. That is beyond the scope of help here.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Jessica
    Participant

Hello! I’m also seeing duplicated menu items (triplicated after deleting and reinstalling Kleo and Kleo Child Theme). For some reason, I am unable to load http://exampledomain.com/wp-admin/nav-menus.php under Appearance to attempt to edit the menus. Is there a way to remove the extra items?

Also, the slug for my “Home Default” page (which is currently my Front Page) is “home-2”. Is this correct, or can I fix it to “home”?

Jessica
    Participant

The questions presented in my previous post are now solved:

1. I was able to simply select each item and choose “Remove” after I magically regained access to my nav-menus.php a few hours later. (Though if there is a backend way for future reference, I would love to know!)

2. The page “Home Simple” has the slug “home” and therefore the “Home Default” slug must remain “home-2”.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?