This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     FD
    Participant

Hi,

I really want to remove the search field from the 404 page and some other links/text.
    I have tried to edit the 404-page.php file, but the changes does not apply to the page used.

What am I doing wrong?

frien337
    Participant

I also have this same problem. Support, how do we edit our 404 pages? 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, the 404 template is inside sweetdate theme 404.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

FD
    Participant

Hi Abe,

Thanks again.
    I found out what I was doing wrong.I did not see the 404.php file in root of the theme folder, so I edited the 404.php inside sweetdate/page-templates. After using the correct file everything worked out. 🙂

frien337
    Participant

Thanks Abe, I too was looking in the wrong place 😉 what is the use of the 404 page template in our template’s folder?

Thanks,
    Ryan

Abe
    Keymaster

Well.. when editing a page you can choose the 404 page template.. We thought maybe it will be useful for somebody 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?