This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by joy.

• Author

Tagged: ,

joy
    Participant

How do I edit the freshness formatting in bbpress like you have here? I see that you only display hours and minutes, but not both together, and days/months. If you need further clarification on what I am trying to achieve, please let me know. Thank you. I appreciate your help.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we did a custom code for that. A search on the forum got this exiting topic: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-limit-update-time-to-just-hoursdays-and-not-seconds

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

joy
    Participant

Thank you for your response. I updated that thread last week. It doesn’t do exactly what I was hoping. Please see my response and kindly suggest what I should edit to make the custom function work properly.

joy
    Participant

Were you able to view my post and review the code for issues? Thank you.

Andrei

Let us know if you managed to resolve this or if you need any more help.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     joy
    Participant

Sort of…but I’ve posted two questions with a related issue with no response whatsoever. Thank you.

joy
    Participant

Will update again. I see that I actually did have a response on my other topic today. Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?