This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: ,

I can’t seem to be able to edit the checkout/levelX page.

I want to give my alpha members a %50 discount for life and want to communicate that on the checkout page. How do I edit?

Also, I want to remove having customers put in their address, only name, zipcode and CC info. Is that possible?

I’m using PayPal Pro. Is there a way to get a shortcode so that I can have them “checkout” on my sales page and not have to go to a separate page to checkout.

I know you guys integrate with WooCommerce but since I’m using paypal, do I even need it?

Thanks!!!

Brady

sharmstr

All of that is handled by PMPro, not Kleo. Kleo merely stylizes the output. With that said, the checkout page template is in /kleo/paid-membership-pro/pages/checkout.php. If you copy that to your child theme, you’ll see where it outputs the “You have selected the %s membership level” message. You can add your additional information there. Or if you dont want to maintain a copy of that page, you can translate that message and add it that way.

For removing the address and having paypal on your sales page, you will need to ask on the PMPro forums (which is paid support).

No, you dont need WooCommerce. PMPro has its own checkout/payment routines.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?