This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     dvmanero
    Participant

Hello.
    How can I edit an entry page?
    I want to add some content under the new. It will be the same in all the news

Laura

Hello, to edit a page just go to your admin panel Pages > Edit
    If using visual composer, click backend editor
    Let me know if its something else, i’ll be happy to help you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dvmanero
    Participant

Hello thanks for the reply.
    I am not trying to edit a page itself. I want to edit the page where you read a blog post, sorry I wrote it wrong last time, I made a mistake traducing from spanish

Laura

Hello, the blog template? La página de artículos?
    This page is built automatically, you will need to edit the template, i suggest to hire a developer because is not an easy job.

Esa página se crea automáticamente, necesitas editar la plantilla, sugiero contratar a un desarrollador porque no es un trabajo fácil

Saludos 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

dvmanero
    Participant

Hola! 🙂
    No me importa enfrascarme en el código, sólo quiero saber qué archivo tengo que editar para cambiar el contenido de la página en la que se muestra una entrada de blog.

Laura

Hola, depende de que tipo de formato, los archivos relacionados están adjuntos

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?