This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by tonari.

• Author
     tonari
    Participant

Hi,
    i want to edit the join group button, on the group page, but i can’t figure out how to do it.
    I would like to change the text on the button and also the colors.
    The group page is actually not a real page, like other pages, so i can’t easily edit it.
    For the colors, i tried with css, but that’s not working, i can’t find the good class or something like that.

Thanks for your help 🙂

sharmstr

To edit the text you need to translate it: https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/customizing/customizing-labels-messages-and-urls/

The color is set using theme options > styling > main > highlight background color. That will change for the whole site. If you only want to change the join group button, then you can use this and change the colors as necessary.

COPY CODE

a.join-group {
      background-color: red !important;
      border-color: black !important;
      color: blue !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

tonari
    Participant

Thanks alot for the super fast answer 🙂
    Actually i tried to change the color in the theme options, that was ok everywhere on the website but the group page…

Thanks 😉

sharmstr

Clear your cache then. It does change it for the group page. I tested it before I replied.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

tonari
    Participant

I always clear my cache 🙂
    It’s working on my page with the masonry group, but on the single group page, where i have the group cover, group profil, the color don’t change. It’s only working if i change the CSS.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?