This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     JOHearn1216
    Participant

I tried to follow the directions on this page:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/about-us-info-not-show-in-member-listing#post-90121

But all I get are error codes after I update the functions.php file in the child theme.

JOHearn1216
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please share admin credentials so wordpress admin panel so i can check out the code 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

JOHearn1216
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i do not see what do you mean by “he information that displays under the profile image on the Members Page/ Search Results”

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

JOHearn1216
    Participant

I want this to display age, state, and activity level instead of just the birthdate

JOHearn1216
    Participant

It looks like the image did not attach. This is what I meant

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, that is a custom code, please check here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/member-directory-page-about-me-text-does-not-display
    And at Sweetdate > Buddypress select to show age instead of birthdate

JOHearn1216
    Participant

The link was a 404 not found page.

In addition to displaying their age instead of birthdate (which I have already chosen that setting in Buddypress settings. It displays their age on the profile, but not on the Members Page or Search Results Page), I want to include other profile fields there as well, like location.

JOHearn1216
    Participant

I found this link: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/getting-rid-of-spaces-in-members-page

but I do not know where to add that snippet of code.

JOHearn1216
    Participant

Your demo has it displayed like this, and this is what I am trying to accomplish

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, here:
    You can change the info that displays under the name and the details field by adding this to your sweetdate-child/functions.php file:

COPY CODE

//members page fields 
    add_action('after_setup_theme','kleo_my_member_data');
    function kleo_my_member_data() 
    {
        global $kleo_config;
        //this is the details field, right now it take the "About me" field content 
        $kleo_config['bp_members_details_field'] = 'About me';
        //this display the fields under the name, eq: 36 / Woman / Divorced / Berlin. Modify with the names of the fields you want to appear there
        $kleo_config['bp_members_loop_meta'] = array(
            'I am a',
            'Marital status',
            'City'
        );

}

Also if the fields don’t appear add this line, reload the members page and you can remove the line after that(we have added a caching on those fields for better performance):

COPY CODE

delete_transient( 'kleo_bp_meta_fields' );

Just replace those profile field names in the code with our one custom ones.

Let me know if it helps 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?