This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years by creapixel62.

• Author
     elanb
    Participant

Hi and hats off to you for your amazing support.

I’ve done a bit of searching and haven’t found anyone else reporting this issue.
    When you view the member directory page or a list of members in a search result the member vCards do not show the “about me” text even though it has been entered.

I’d also like to know if it’s possible to change the fields that display in the member vCards.

Thanks for your help.

e

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hello and thanks,
    You can change the info that displays under the name and the details field by adding this to your sweetdate-child/functions.php file:

COPY CODE

//members page fields 
    add_action('after_setup_theme','kleo_my_member_data');
    function kleo_my_member_data() 
    {
        global $kleo_config;
        //this is the details field, right now it take the "About me" field content 
        $kleo_config['bp_members_details_field'] = 'About me';
        //this display the fields under the name, eq: 36 / Woman / Divorced / Berlin. Modify with the names of the fields you want to appear there
        $kleo_config['bp_members_loop_meta'] = array(
            'I am a',
            'Marital status',
            'City'
        );

}

Also if the fields don’t appear add this line, reload the members page and you can remove the line after that(we have added a caching on those fields for better performance):

COPY CODE

delete_transient( 'kleo_bp_meta_fields' );

Just replace those profile field names in the code with our one custom ones.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

I can see now that the details doesn’t show and we already fixed it. We are releasing Monday an update that will also fix this.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     girlinparis
    Participant

Now I don’t see any details. Before I could see most of them. I tried adding the code into the functions.php and crashed the whole site.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Remove whatever you have in sweetdate-child/functions.php and add that code.
    Details on the errors that appear always helps

briankee
    Participant

sorry i need a couple of help, didnt get any luck searching the forums:

1) how do i remove the age field?
    2) how do i insert a <br> equivalent so instead of appearing United States / New York / Single, it appears as

United States
    New York
    Single

3) How do i change the font color of the array (hard code)?

subwolf
    Participant

hi this did not work for me now i have txt all over my page i also need this asap

Digiblogger
    Participant

If I use a plugin to add custom code to the functions.php…

What Do I have to add to show Fields like “Age”, “Status”, “Looking for”?

This above does not work for me

damiengarber
    Participant

I tried the above code and now am getting this error on the login page!

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/solostep/public_html/adopt-connect.com/families/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php:21) in /home2/solostep/public_html/adopt-connect.com/families/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

HELP!!!!

creapixel62
    Participant

Hi damiengarber,
    I have the same problem.
    Did you resolved this ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?