This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: ,

NORSAR
    Participant

I am not able to edit pages with horisonal separator. The page shows up with no content in the editor 🙁
    I am, however, able to edit the pages when using the front end editor.

My web-server is running Centos 6.6.

I’m currently running Kleo 1.4. I tried to upgrade to version 2.4.1 by replacing wp-content/themes/kleo with the 2.4.1 version, but the problem remains the same.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

BR,

Nils

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You also need to update Visual Composer (also k-elements and rev slider), not just Kleo. You can find it in the full zip file.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

NORSAR
    Participant

Thanks!

I copied the three plugins as well: js_composer, revslider and k-elements.

Seems like the edit works better now. However, all text on my rev_slider elements stopped working 🙁
    On Mozilla, the text was displayed for 5 secs before it disappeared. On IE, the text never appeared
    and IE never finished loading the page .

Any ideas?

BR,

Nils

sharmstr

No idea. Perhaps ask the developers of Rev Slider?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?