This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

clayfaith
    Participant

Hi Guys

I am using a plugin to allow users to create posts from the frontend. The post results show us here http://colabo.social/businesses/ (demo site). In the beginning, when a user created a post he or she could also edit their post through an edit link that showed under the post.

Now the edit link doesn’t show anymore. I can’t figure out why. Please create an account and go to the showcase –> Add business page and create a post.

Regards,

Laura

Hello, maybe that plugin disables that button, have you tried to check plugin settings?
    You can share admin credentials so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

clayfaith
    Participant

Hi Laura

The plugin options are set to show the edit button. Please Register on my site and I will make you an admin. Thanks.

Laura

Hello, could you please provide me an user?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?