This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years by Patagonia.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Patagonia
    Participant

Hi, I was trying to edit some automatically generated thumbnails and recently used this plugin for that https://wordpress.org/plugins/ttt-crop/. But the following problem also happened before:
    When a thumbnail has been edited, KLEO seems to not use the file anymore, but uses the 300px version instead. As the W=150 part is added, it displays a non-square, browser-resized image, messing up my lay-out (as I depend on the square thumbs.

More info (site is not live yet):
    – I have RT-media and use the regular uploader to add images and create standard thumbs.
    – The edited thumbs still are available, with their original filenames, when called directly

Is this a KLEO thing? How are thumbs chosen and why would an edit change the file that is being used?

Thanks!

Patagonia
    Participant

ps: ignore the part of the w=150 addition, that is created by the Bj-lazyload plugin. But even with that switched off, it still uses the 300px non-square version and the problem remains.

Patagonia
    Participant

Never mind, it does not seem to be a KLEO-specific problem as when activating another theme, the problem remains. Will keep on searching elsewhere.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Editing of thumbnails makes Kleo ignore them’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?