This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Santos Ramos
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to edit the sign up warning when the user names has spaces.
    Here is the warning I need to edit.

( Usernames can contain only letters, numbers, ., -, and @ )

I also like to change the color of the pink button to blue in the sing up popup window.

</div>
    <div class=”twelve columns”>
    <?php if( sq_option(‘terms_page’, ‘#’) != “#”) { ?>
    <p><label><input type=”checkbox” class=”tos_register”> <small><?php _e(“I agree with the”, ‘kleo_framework’);?> “><?php _e(“terms and conditions”, ‘kleo_framework’);?></small></label></p>
    <?php } ?>
    <button type=”submit” id=”signup” name=”submit” class=”radius alert button”><i class=”icon-<?php echo apply_filters(‘kleo_register_button_icon’,’heart’); ?>”></i>  <?php _e(“CREATE MY ACCOUNT”, ‘kleo_framework’);?></button>  
    <?php do_action(‘fb_popup_register_button’); ?>
    </div>

Can you please tell me where to change it?

Thanks for the help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, That message comes from Buddypress and you need to change that text by translating Buddypress. See more: http://codex.buddypress.org/developer/customizing/customizing-labels-messages-and-urls/

To change the button color add this CSS in your sweetdate-child/style.css file and change the color codes

COPY CODE

.button.alert {
        background-color: #ED0058;
        border: 1px solid #ED0058;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?