This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     spardacus
    Participant

Now I am going backward …

I cannot understand the correlation between plugin content and page appearances. I can’t get the Go Pricing tables to appear. I have installed the WordPress “LearnPress” plugin and created a couple of sample courses, but I don’t see how to access the courses from my site pages. I don’t understand the correlation between Product Tables, WooCommerce, and Stripe Setup. And I can’t find comprehensive Support Documentation that describes all these relationships to a novice user – I don’t have the knowledge of the disparate parts and pieces of the theme to synchronize them all and I am afraid of breaking something or not getting our site to function properly.

Perhaps I should consider hiring a designer who knows the system to assure we are building this site correctly.

We need to make certain that the functionality for our community site runs properly to manage document libraries and download access based on user permissions, and to build a robust Learning Management System while maintaining students, payments and controls over who can access those assets.

And, I cant bump around in the dark to figure this out on my own any longer.

Andrei

Hi,

If you’re lacking any technical knowledge then yes, you’ll need someone technical enough to connect the components you need into your website. If you need help with your custom project you can contact our custom dev team at cornel@seventhqueen.com

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?