This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     danceco
    Participant

Since the last updated of both elementor and Kleo theme, the plugin stopped working correctly not allowing me to create new pages/posts, make some changes to old ones and either navigate in its setting tabs.
    I have tried to deactivate everyplugin to see if there was a problem between Elementor and some other plugins but when I tried everything was as before.
    Then I tried to change the theme from Kleo to TwentySeventeen and elementor started to work fine.
    I have attached to this ticket some screenshots that shows some anomalies of Elementor with Kleo theme.
    You will see that in edit mode the elementor logo is not displayed and also that the “go to dashboard” button does not appear.

Please help me because I do not know how to resolve the problem . Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     danceco
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

IF you switch from child theme to parent same issue it’s occurred ?

If yes please provide wp admin credentials to take a closer look at that.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     danceco
    Participant

Thanks Radu for your suggestion.
    I have tried to switch to the parent theme and the problem disappeard. Elementor works correctly as it should !!! Why do you think so ? what shall I do to make the child theme work ?

Thanks again
    Carolina

Radu

That meaning some php file or a snippet code from functions.php may cause that! You can identify what by leaving child activated, and to rename every .php file from there and also the files from folders, excepting functions.php if you don’t have additional php files, you can comment functions from functions.php file one by one until you find the cause.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     danceco
    Participant

Thanks Radu!!!

I do not know how to do that !!! I am not a pro, and I use wordpress just to have a simple blog. Sorry if i ask you this very basic question but where do you suggest to go, in my cpanel or In wordpress dashboars—> Appearance—> editor—-> function.php
    Because If it is the second, I don’t have much to edit because every function is taken from the parent theme.
    Or if I have to go to cpanel what path do you suggest me to do the changes?

Thanks and sorry again but I am an amateur

Carolina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

In this case, please provide to me ftp access and wp admin to can take a closer look , in a private reply.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?