This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jjaffke
    Participant

I’ve worked on another Kleo wordpress that someone else was using so I decided to use for a new site I’m working on. I’m a bit of a newbie in WordPress and I’ve noticed in my Child theme of Kleo there are some missing elements in Visual Composer that were available in the first site I was working on. The old site used buddy press and this new site I am doing doesn’t need buddy press. I’m mostley interested in the design elements such as Fancy list, animated numbers list, divider with icon etc.

Since I’m familiar with the theme I didn’t feel the need to install all the demo content if that makes any difference. Any suggestions. I did start with a different theme and changed to Kleo if that makes any difference…

I’m attaching screenshots of the element options from the first site and the new site so you can see what i’m talking about.

Thanks so much, I’ve been spinning in circles.

Janet

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Those should be in Kleo. See attached

You dont need to install demo content. Do you have the latest version of Kleo (2.4.1), VC (4.4.2) and k-elements (2.4)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jjaffke
    Participant

I checked and everything including WordPress is current. In the Kleo child theme the version is not showing but in the actual theme its 2.4.1

Do you think its because I had a previous theme installed and deactivated it? VC was installed before I installed Kleo…just an fyi.

thanks for your help

janet

sharmstr

No. That shouldnt have anything to do with it.

Can you respond privately with the info in Theme Options > System Info?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jjaffke
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Not that these should matter, but you should change permalinks to something other than the default AND increase the WP memory from 40mb to 128mb.

Can you temporarily switch from kleo child to kleo main then check the VC shortcode list again?

jjaffke
    Participant
     sharmstr

Can you give me admin access?

jjaffke
    Participant
     jjaffke
    Participant
     sharmstr

I think some of the special characters in the password aren’t displaying correctly. I cant get in.

jjaffke
    Participant
     sharmstr

Those damn quotes. When you paste like that without wrapping it, it turns regular quotes into fancy quotes. Anyhow, I’m in. I’ll let you know what I find, if anything.

jjaffke
    Participant
     sharmstr

That was simple. Go to Settings > VC. You have blocked Admin from seeing half of the shortcodes.

sharmstr

Oh. And regarding permalinks. There are several plugins that need something other than the default, so might as well do it now.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?