This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: 

mertasan
    Participant

I translated buddypress via Loco Translate. I have only one language.(not multilanguage site) All of my content translated well, also I translated email notification strings. But m y site still sending email notifications in English. How can I fix this?

Laura

Hello, you need to edit the emails directly at Emails section of your wordpress admin dashboard.
    Also check theme with loco translate and k-elements plugins for any missing string

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mertasan
    Participant

When I edited them directyly from emails section, system doesn’t sending any emails. Also there is any issue in k-elements. Please help me and solve my issue.

Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can see it? Also let me know which words you need to change

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mertasan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

mertasan
    Participant

Why anyone helping me, I want my money back if you gonna still behave me like a stupid.

Radu

Hi,

Laura already told you to translate them by editing directly the email content by each bp action under wp-admin -> emails

See the next above, that isn’t translated that’s why you receive them in english, they are not translated

If your wp not sending emails make sure to install and configure a plugin like this one : https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/
    Also our theme doesn’t not modify any email notification flow, it follows the buddypress/wordpress ones.

Cheers
    R

mertasan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I’m not sure thy that happens i recommend you to post same question on the buddypress forums since the mails are part of the buddypress plugin not theme.

Let me know

Cheers
    R

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?