This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi,
    I wonder if you have any suggestion on Email List Plugins?
    I have tried two: SendGrid (which made my automatic emails not work) and WP Email Users (which has an important setting that doesn’t work on my site, and their support cannot figure out why it doesn’t).

Any suggestion that you know works well with SweetDate and Pmp?
    I would like to sort the contacts in not yet paying members from the paying ones, if possible.

I haven’t tried MailChimp cause of the reason you need to show your post address on the emails, which I don’t want to as I only have my private address.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, have you tried Mailchimp? Its very useful and has a wp plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Oceanglim
    Participant

Thanks, as I wrote I haven’t tried MailChimp just because you need to show your physical post address on the emails. I only have a private mail address and I don’t want to reveil that one.

Any other suggestion?

Laura

Hello, i believe that you can hide it, i can check it out for you. mailchimp has custom templates that you can edit, and delete the address element

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Oceanglim
    Participant

Really?! Thank you, that’s very kind of you to check that out for me :)!
    Waiting for you to get back about it :)…

Laura

Hello, check attached, its the template editor of mailchimp, you can delete the address element there

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Thank you very much Laura!

Another question:

I have had complains from members that there is no possibilites to save their search settings. They would like to keep a search setting without having to make it over again every time they do a search.

For example: X want to search for someone within the age of 25-35 yrs in X-county with sailing as hobby. Instead of having to fill in “Gender” “Looking for gender” “Age span”, “County” and “Hobby” every time they do a search, is there any possiblity /function /code that can give them the option to keep these search settings for next time?

All the best
    Oceanglim

Laura

Hello, its a very nice feature, can you create a new topic about this so i can send it to feature requests? Because right now this function does not exist

Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Thanks you! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?