This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     cynric
    Participant

Hello,

Please have a look on why email validation and recaptcha is not working.

Thank you.

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials?
    For the email validation try to disable activation installing the plugin bp disable activation reloaded
    For the captcha, what captcha are you using?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cynric
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i saw you have many plugins, maybe its a conflict, try deactivating some and testing again, also try a smtp plugin if your php-mail is nto working ( might be the reason of why you dont receive email validation)
    For the captcha, why dont just disable that plugin and test another?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cynric
    Participant

Hello,

Please tell me exactly what is the problem of your Theme. Don’t tell me maybe. Because you are not solving the issue. Please also tell me what are the plugins that will work with your theme. I need help to solve the issue. Please do something.

Thank you.

Laura

Hello, there are a lot of plugins that are compatible with the theme, so i do not have a list of them 🙂 Usually this kind of issues is a problem of php mail, so its a server issue.
    The best way is to test what i told you, an smtp plugin and another captcha
    Or contact your hosting 🙂

cynric
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i do not offer custom work at the moment, please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com about your request 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?