This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     DrewJake
    Participant

Hi, our registration and lost password emails are not going thru currently.  Please advise how we can rectify this, thank you.

Radu

Hi,

What do you mean by “not going thru currently” can you elaborate ? they are coming incorrectly, how ?
    Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     DrewJake
    Participant

Hi and thank you for your response. What I mean by ‘not going thru’ is that zero automated emails are being received by users who register for an account. Zero email verification emails are being received, etc. Verifying a users email address is necessary but registered users are not receiving this email. We have already ruled out the probability of the message arriving in the users ‘junk mail’ folder but have confirmed that this is NOT the case.

Radu

Hi,
    In this case install and configure this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/ on some wp installs this mail configuration it’s required

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     DrewJake
    Participant

Hi Radu! Your suggestion has us on the right track, thanks man!

Radu

Great

Cheers
    R.

DrewJake
    Participant

Hi Radu, after installing the WP-SMTP plug in and verifying all applicable and required credentials including the authentication credentials even go so far as to contact my hosting provider, I am still unable to accomplish a successful email test? My host too has tried multiple plug in’s and have been unable to produce a successful email test on their end. Please assist at your soonest convenience thanks!

DrewJake
    Participant

the error is bad-sub-rex in splunk

Radu

hi,

Cannot understand the last reply,

Check if the issue happens with default wp theme if yes it means has nothing to do with our theme.

You can read this maybe you can identify the issue, https://hostpapasupport.com/fix-wordpress-not-sending-email-issue/

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?