This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by liam.

• Author
     liam
    Participant

Hi
    Is there a way to embed or somehow have the pop up login box on the front page so users don’t have to click login to get to it
    Thanks

sharmstr

No. But you can add the BP login widget by putting it in its own sidebar then use the Widgetized sidebar shortcode to display it. Its been discussed a few times here.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

liam
    Participant

I see, ok is there any way of changing the colour of the login & register buttons to make them standout more?

liam
    Participant

also i want to blend it in to my background. http://foodii.london/

sharmstr

Register isn’t a button. Here’s the css for Login

COPY CODE

.main-color #bp-login-widget-submit {
        background-color: red !important;
    }

You can also just change the row style in vc.

Not sure what you mean by blend. Let me know and I’ll try to help.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

liam
    Participant

thanks.

SO for instance that login block has a white background can i make it transparent so that it looks naturally like it’s part of the front page.
    See attached image the background has a grey tone, i want to make it so the login block is just part of that rathes than a white block there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

No it doesnt. That’s why I didnt understand. The form is transparent. You have a white background. Edit the settings for that row to change it to whatever you want. The grey in the container above it is an image, not a color.

liam
    Participant

ah ok cool, will take a look
    Thanks for the help!

liam
    Participant

ok all sorted, now the text boxes to enter username and pwd take on the background image. Any way of making them white?

sharmstr

Try this

#bp-login-widget-user-login, #bp-login-widget-user-pass {
    background-color: #fff !important;
    }

liam
    Participant

excellent

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?