This topic has 19 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     Kate
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to enable captions to show in the prettyphoto view?

Thanks

Laura

Hello, that feature is not available right now, but if you are talking about rtmedia, its included there.
    Also, you could replace the theme prettyphoto with another plugin that enabled captions 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Kate
    Participant

Thanks Laura. Where is it included in trmedia.

(I’m using ‘Single Image’ in the VC to show the images….)

Laura

Hello, its for rtmedia for user photos, if you are suing visual composer then single image is the correct element, maybe a plugin that replaces the prettyphoto would work

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Kate
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    I’ve had a look around, it seems Magnific Popup natively displays captions.
    Where is this switched off in the Kleo theme? I really need to activate it.
    Thanks,
    Kate

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

Make sure you check this option from Single Image element

And also make sure you had added an caption for that photo, go to wp-admin -> media -> choose your photo and add on caption field your desired text

Cheers
    R.

Radu

Hi,

Make sure you check this option from Single Image element

And also make sure you had added an caption for that photo, go to wp-admin -> media -> choose your photo and add on caption field your desired text

Cheers
    R.

Kate
    Participant

Thanks Radu – selecting ‘Add Caption’ only adds a caption to the image showing on the page, but not in the light box 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

I will add this on the improvement list and in future this will be implemented.

Cheers
    R.

Cafonauta
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Was It ever implemented this feature?

It would be very important. All the demo site I see just rely on having godd looking photos. A “pretty” photo is enough.
    I’m using your theme for a website where photographs are historical documents and caption are important as the photo itself.
    How I can overcome this?

Thank you

Radu

Not yet, but we are almost to integrate this, most probably next week, we will let you know when this functionality it’s implemented

Thanks you for waiting time and understanding.

Cheers
    R

Cafonauta
    Participant

You rock!!!

Radu

Hi again,

WE have fixed caption for the single image replace the content of this file : /Applications/XAMPP/htdocs/kleo/wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/js/app.min.js with this content : http://pastebin.com/raw/p1GxQc2w

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Cafonauta
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Cafonauta
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Yes i saw those i was able to reproduce that on my local install, i will add this into the bug list and most sure next week we will take care of that, we will let you know

Cheers
    R.

Cafonauta
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I saw you released a new version of Kleo and i was reading its release notes…

Is the some news about the above problem?
    Is there some place where I could see the expected behavior?

Thank you in advance

Cafonauta
    Participant

Iuhhh Huuu Is there anybody out there?

🙂

Radu

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply,

Yes, some things have been fixed why you don’t check? Using single image and masonry gallery will not open two PrettyPhoto pop-ups also the caption it’s displayed in pop-up

Give a try

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?