This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     timastar
    Participant

Hi,
    I want a full width header on group single page with right sidebar like profile page. How can I do this?I tried many ways.
    Thanks in advance.

sharmstr

You can’t. Its only available in the profile right now. You can submit your request in the new Feature Request section to be voted on.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

timastar
    Participant

Thanks,
    But I want to do it in child theme.Can I know in which file I have to work?

sharmstr

There will be several files. Put this in your childs function.php file and it will print out which templates files were called. Just load the group page and view the source.

COPY CODE

/**
     * show included template files
     */
    add_action('all','template_snoop');
    function template_snoop(){
        $args = func_get_args();
        if( !is_admin() and $args[0] ){
            if( $args[0] == 'template_include' ) {
                echo "<!-- Base Template: {$args[1]} -->\n";
            } elseif( strpos($args[0],'get_template_part_') === 0 ) {
                global $last_template_snoop;
                if( $last_template_snoop )
                    echo "\n\n<!-- End Template Part: {$last_template_snoop} -->";
                $tpl = rtrim(join('-',  array_slice($args,1)),'-').'.php';
                echo "\n<!-- Template Part: {$tpl} -->\n\n";
                $last_template_snoop = $tpl;
            }
        }
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

timastar
    Participant

Thanks,
    But I actually wanted to know which template is used for the full width header profile page.I checked themembers/single/member-header.php and members/single/home.php .Any thing else there for that?

sharmstr

The code I gave you shows you that. Anyhow, /members/single/member-header.php is called from /members/single/home.php

maelga
    Participant

I have also been spending hours to find out how to have a full-width header for groups and just cannot find out any template file.

@timastar
    : have you found a answer for this?

@sharmstr
    : I have run your function and it shows that the only templates used are for the modal login/register form.

page-parts/general-login-modal.php
      page-parts/general-register-modal.php
      page-parts/general-forgot-modal.php

From what location and How is this single group page rendered?

sharmstr

Its now available in Kleo 3. Theme Options > Buddypress

maelga
    Participant

I am actually using Sweetdate 🙂

Can we have this implemented too?

Alternatively, could you copy some code I could replace in my child theme?

Thanks @sharmstr

sharmstr

Then why are you posting in the Kleo forum? In any case, I cant help. I’ve never used Sweet Date.

maelga
    Participant

The framework is the same.
    The issue is the same.

If you could share the changes you made, I can implement it myself.

Your help is very much appreciated.

sharmstr

I didnt make any changes. Its a new option in Kleo.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?