This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     robynmg227
    Participant

Hi,

The current settings for related posts is to show them in random order. Is there a way to change that so that most recent always show?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Create a file named posts-related.php in /kleo/wp-content/themes/kleo-child/page-parts/ in that you will paste https://pastebin.com/raw/JekDvi1N

NOTE: child theme needs to be installed and activated.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     robynmg227
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    Thank you.
    There was no “page-parts” folder within the Kleo-child folder.. So I made one, and uploaded the php file into it. Unfortunately it doesn’t show recent posts at all now.

(I also just tried putting the php file into the Kleo-child folder, and that also didn’t work.)

Thanks,
    Robyn

Radu

Hi,

Yes if the folder/s missing it should be created to be like in the parent theme the path.

Replace the file content with this one : https://pastebin.com/raw/BS7cyF0d

Let me know

Cheers
    R

robynmg227
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    Unfortunately that didn’t work either.

Radu

I see not sure why, on my end it works can you please provide wp admin to can take a closer look ?
    Cheers
    R

robynmg227
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,
    Not sure why the page-parts folder and the file isn’t there

I will need the ftp login details to can take a closer look at the posts-related.php file from child.

Related to the Opinion Stage and NinjaForms that not works, maybe the issue comes from another plugin that conflicts ?or by the child theme, so set all plugins excerpt “Opinion Stage and NinjaForms” off and child theme then check if those plugin works as it should.

If works enable then back one by one while you check.

Cheers
    R

robynmg227
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     robynmg227
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    It turns out that it was a plugin conflict. I went through the process of deactivating, etc, and found that a plugin called, “referral landing page” was what was preventing polls, tables, and the related posts from being visible.

I also didn’t see that new php file in the editor, but at least this other issue was solved.

Radu

Hi,

Great

Have a nice weekend

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?