This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     cloudthc
    Participant

Hi,

Our website was working fine before the last update of Kleo theme. if you click on the french upper site you will see that everything is fine but if you go with English you will see that the core is missing ( you will see it automatically if your browser is English anyway )

How can I fix that, we cannot stay as is too long.?

PS: Nothing outside of an theme upgrade as been done.

Best regards

Eric

Radu

Hi,

Just i’ve visited your site and i can switch to en from fr and vice versa do you have solved the issue ?

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cloudthc
    Participant

Hi,

It is not solved and will appreciate a quicker support because we cannot leave the English website as is please.

Here some screen captures that will show you the French website is fine with content and the English one misses content.

English

Thanks
    Eric

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Please give credentials to take a look

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cloudthc
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

I see

Please update the theme to latest version 4.0.4 and the afferent plugins, you can check the plugin update status from wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins.

If this is useless please follow these steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?