This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     hothey
    Participant

Hi guys,

when i enter a new activity (update) it simply vanishes, instead of being shown as uppermost item in the stream.

I deactivated all plugins (not true: BuddyPress was obviously active 😉 ) Just Kleo as Theme and Buddypress. both in their most current Version. Problem remains. it aso does not appear in the DOM.

I even get no error in the console (Browser: Iron – Version 64.0.3350.0 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit))

i appended the screenshots:

7: while entering my great post

8: after pressing the button

9 after manually reloading (and one additional post-attempt meanwhile)

Please help 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I can’t access your site with the details from the other tickets as the page is protected.

Please can you ensure the following is true

– KLEO is updated to 4.4.6 and K Elements is updated to 4.4 (Can be updated via WP Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins)
    – That you have purged all server caching (Redis, Varnish etc), CDN (CloudFlare etc)
    – That you have purged any WordPress caching plugin and completely purged your browser cache of any old files (Ctrl+Shift+Del)

After confirming all of the above is correct, do you still see the issue? If you do, please try the following (make sure to clear all caches and test the issue after each step).

– Switch from the KLEO Child theme to the KLEO parent theme
    – Switch from KLEO parent theme to TwentySeventeen or TwentyNineteen

Let me know the outcome,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?