This topic has 23 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by mattylb.

• Author
     mattylb
    Participant

Envato needs to change their default message when a theme or plugin is being updated. Pretty scary to think something we paid for is “no longer being sold” and then to refer that developer’s confused customers to products sold by other developers.

http://themeforest.net/item/kleo-next-level-premium-wordpress-theme/gone/6776630

You guys may want to raise a fuss about this and have them clarify that it may be in a review process if it’s an update.

😉

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, this will be fixed soon and it will be available again. Will keep you posted.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

I saw this as well. And although the teams EXCELLENT customer support, it is a somewhat unsettling message to see. This would be a great note for envato. Good eye @mattylb.

mattylb
    Participant

No problem and I knew this wasn’t the case! 😉 I even submitted what I wrote for you to Envato’s “help line” and I have no idea if it submitted because I got an error after I submitted it. (that’s frustrating too, lol)

Seems Envato has some detail work to do on their messages – among other things such as how they cache links to software in our downloads lists. 😉

Pixxx
    Participant

I am thinking that this could be something good,if kleo is off the themeforest marketplace finally there could be a possibility to buy multi licence!

Abe
    Keymaster

KLEO will continue to be sold on Themeforest, just taking a break for a few hours:) Kidding, it will be back online in a few hours now

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mattylb
    Participant

How much longer?! Are we there yet?! Waaaaaaaahhhh!!… Hehe

;-p

mattylb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Pixxx
    Participant

Why the hurry, Matty?

AnyWay, kleo is back up, But if you are waiting for Kleo 2.4 i guess you have to wait a little longer.

I heard its coming this week.

Anyway, I would also like to know why it was removed…

mattylb
    Participant

I guess I assumed it was a glitch while updating the software so it threw me off a bit. I can wait another week I guess. Not promoting my site till after the update though.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello guys and gals,
    KLEO is now available on Themeforest. There was a misunderstanding in the update process but KLEO is under continuous development as you already know 🙂

We will release the update tomorrow probably.

---

mattylb
    Participant

Thanks for the update and no worries. We knew! 🙂

Pixxx
    Participant

How much longer Matty?! Are we there yet?! Waaaaaaaahhhh!!… Matty, I cant wait to see your site, hehe

mattylb
    Participant

Haha Pixxx! I can’t wait to see it either, lmao! =P

I feel the same way Matty! I’m going to overall a few landing page concepts and launch my own site, but down want to backtrack after the update… GRRRRR

There may be a topic started under ‘custom css for aneurism’ if this thing doesn’t release soon!!! Haha.

Somewhat kidding 🙂 I’ve got much respect for the 7thQueen crew, you guys are great!

…now hurry up ;P

mattylb
    Participant

Y’all are cracking me up! I think we owe @Abe and @Sharmstr (and anyone else involved) a round of drinks once we get our sites finished. Kind of like a cast party, haha.

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks you all, we really appreciate it.

The 2.4 update was delayed for Monday, 9 Feb so we complete all test with Buddypress 2.2 integration too 🙂

---

mattylb
    Participant

Thanks for the update @Abe. Make sure to check the results of your customer satisfaction survey because I’m nominating @Sharmstr as 8th Queen! =)

sharmstr

8th Queen? ahahahahaha. That’s a good one.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

:))
    she really deserves the title, sounds good 😀

---

mattylb
    Participant
     mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

LOL

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mattylb
    Participant
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?