This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     cgeissler
    Participant

Hi,

first of all congrats to this great theme! Looking forward to use it!

I have encountered the same problem for the second time now and have no clue why…

I have installed the theme, update WP, installed all necessary plugins, and started to edit the “knowledge base” The only thing i did was adding some sites in the knowledgebase. Then Suddenly i to the Message “Servererror 500″ Site – An error occurred on the website. Perhaps it is serviced tight now or wrongly configured”

I can only access the log in screen and then I get this error.

Same thing happened after a while after my first installation. I then deleted everything and installed it completely knew.

Do you have any ideas what could be wrong?

Maybe it is the wrong php version running. What do you recommend? Tried it with 5.4. and 5.6.

Thanks for your help and best regards,

Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, thanks for your purchase.

That us strange and you should check what errors you get in the server log. Maybe uou need to increase php memory limit

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

cgeissler
    Participant

no errors shown in the server log, when I try to log in now…

please find a screenshot of the php settings attached. Php memory limit is 72MB (cannot change that though…)

here are some entires from the error log from yesterday, maybe you see a hint in that?

[Sun Nov 15 21:30:42 2015] [error] [client 2a01:4f8:160:1341:5969:824a:b7f6:b5d9] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12288 bytes) in /home/eeglsbnh/sbh-crew.com/web/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1339
    [Sun Nov 15 21:28:09 2015] [error] [client 89.26.47.24] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘ABSPATHwp-includes/load.php’ (include_path=’.:/home/eeglsbnh/phpinclude:/usr/share/php’) in /home/eeglsbnh/sbh-crew.com/web/blog/wp-settings.php on line 21
    [Sun Nov 15 21:28:09 2015] [error] [client 89.26.47.24] PHP Warning: require(ABSPATHwp-includes/load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eeglsbnh/sbh-crew.com/web/blog/wp-settings.php on line 21

[Sun Nov 15 17:46:58 2015] [error] [client 2a01:4f8:160:1341:5969:824a:b7f6:b5d9] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /home/eeglsbnh/sbh-crew.com/web/
    [Sun Nov 15 17:44:03 2015] [error] [client 2a01:4f8:160:1341:5969:824a:b7f6:b5d9] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /home/eeglsbnh/sbh-crew.com/

Thanks for your feedback,
    Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted

This means you need to increase php memory limit in your php.ini config

You should increase it to recommended 128MB

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Error accessing wp-admin’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?