This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by ellos.

• Author
     ellos
    Participant

I guess I rushed a bit with 5-star review for the theme 🙂

When I create Product category things seem to be ok, but after dragging it I receive the error in Top Content section:

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘cat_header’ in /home/gansello/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php on line 1333

Please see attached.

Unless I miss something here….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

hello @ellos
    I don’t think you rushed since we fix everything that comes up 🙂
    will do some checks and let you know the fix

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

please update this file content wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php with the content from the attached file and let me know

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ellos
    Participant

I’d still rate it as 4.9 🙂
    Sure, but before I do that – I have child theme, should I place a piece if the code there or should I replace the whole functions.php?

Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

just replace theme file since it will be added to the theme core so you don’t have to worry on the next update

4.95 sounds better 😀

---

ellos
    Participant

Looks fine, thank you.

Elijah.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?