This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Splendor.

• Author
     i-management
    Participant

After update rt-media plugin this error is show in members page profile:

error_log() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/home/xxxxxxxx/mydomain/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1233

Kamal

Hi, Are you using the latest version of KLEO theme? and what is the version of your rtMedia plugin? and Can you please give me a screenshot of the error. I am using rtMedia version 3.7.16 without any problem with latest KLEO version 2.1. So try to give me a screenshot and you can also deactivate all plugin except rtMedia to see if the problem fixes and then activate one by one to see which plugin causes problem. Thank you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     i-management
    Participant

KLEO is 2.1.1 version, I have Themeforest update and working with Child theme, Rt-Media plugin has working right before update to 3.7.16 version. When Rt-Plugin is deactivated error is not displaying.

You can see all screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kamal

Hello, I can see the problem. There is no problem with our theme. The problem is completely related to the rtMedia plugin. You can get best answer to your problem if you ask about it on their forum.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     i-management
    Participant

Ok thks!!, I will downgrade RT-MEDIA plugin, in previous version is working right.

I think that in this moment is my best solution.

Kamal

Thanks. You can do it also. 🙂

Splendor
    Participant

@i-management, But turn off masonry and lightbox in the settings, save and purge your cache, then turn it on again, save, and purge cache. I don’t know what you done more to your template so. But often this fixes the problems that occurs.

Splendor
    Participant

Otherwise you will have to reinstall the plugin or downgrade, check also if you have done something to the templates..

Splendor
    Participant

Are you using some special security plugin?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?