This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by rbs100.

• Author

Tagged: ,

rbs100
    Participant

Hi
    Earlier there was a installation problem where installation was not happening. With the help of Themeforest (they provided the updated version, able to install the theme. Now while installation I am getting the following error:

Downloading install package from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/paid-memberships-pro.1.8.6.zip…
    Unpacking the package…
    Installing the plugin…
    Plugin installed successfully.
    Plugin activation failed.
    An error occurred while installing Paid Memberships Pro: The plugin generated unexpected output. Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent by (output started at /home3/rbs100/public_html/speachcraft.com/wp-admin/includes/template.php:1981) in /home3/rbs100/public_html/speachcraft.com/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/paid-memberships-pro.php on line 27 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home3/rbs100/public_html/speachcraft.com/wp-admin/includes/template.php:1981) in /home3/rbs100/public_html/speachcraft.com/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/paid-memberships-pro.php on line 27 .

Hope you will go through the bug completely and provide an appropriate & clear solution to close this issue.

sharmstr

Perhaps it didnt install correctly. Did you try deleting and installing again?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rbs100
    Participant

I have tried many number of times. As specified yesterday, initially I was not able install it at all. Themeforest provided me with latest update with which I was able to install but with errors.

sharmstr

Looks like its install and enabled.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rbs100
    Participant

As I told you, it was installed but with errors.

sharmstr

But those are just warnings. I assumed you were saying that you weren’t able to activate it. Its running fine.

rbs100
    Participant

No, I said it installed. But when I try installing the plugins it generated errors. I also shared the error message.

sharmstr

But in the error it says “Plugin activation failed.” So that’s why assumed that you couldnt activate it. Installing and activating are different. Simple misunderstanding.

rbs100
    Participant

Whatever may be, but the problem exists, right?

sharmstr

No. Its running fine. Those are just warnings. If you enable debugging, you’ll see even more. PHP will fire warnings that wont effect processing. What you need to be concerned with are fatal errors.

rbs100
    Participant

Is it mandatory to import the demo contents?

sharmstr

No

rbs100
    Participant

IF that is the case why the demo content is dependent on the hard coded names of some revolutionary slider names?

sharmstr

Some demo pages use demo sliders. That doesnt mean you have to use them. You can use sliders you’ve built or delete the slider section.

rbs100
    Participant

I am little bit confused. If I setup without demo content the look and feel is not great. If I setup with demo content customizing it seems to be difficult like number of members (hard coded),groups (hard coded) and so many other things. How do I achieve the balance? The help document is straight forward and silent customizing using the themes.

sharmstr

The demo content is there to help you understand how the different shortcodes work. There are some that you wont have to edit because they are pulling info from the database. Others, you’ll have to edit, there’s no way around it because of what they are. The sliders are a prefect example of this. There are also settings which cant be imported in order to get the page to look exactly like the demo does. When I first started with Kleo, I used the demo pages and content to learn how to use everything. Now when I launch a new site, I dont import anything because I know how to use it. (Yes, I’m a kleo customer like you.)

I’m going on vacation for a week and wont be answering questions. Since you’re now asking questions that dont pertain to the original question, I suggest starting new topics so that others here can assist. I dont want you to ask a question in this topic and have it be ignored for a week 🙂

rbs100
    Participant

Thank you for your Patience!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Error whiile installation’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?