This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     ccommpr
    Participant

Hi this is the second time I open a topic, as in the first time I got no answer in 1 week.
    Im using the PMPRO plugin as it was included with the theme. Filled up all the credentials perfectly. When I try to make a payment, theres an error that says that I dont have permissions to make that API call.
    Im using Paypal Express and it all happens after I return from Paypal.
    If Im not explaining myself good enough please let me know and would try to be clearer.
    I need this ASAP, this is the only thing keeping me from launching my website.

Laura

Hello, please share admin credentials so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Moondreamer
    Participant

I have the same issue! If you find a solution, then please share is quickly!!!

Andrei

The issue is returned by paypal because you are not allowed by some case to use their api service.
    This might be because you don’t have a fully confirmed account or something like that.
    I would recommend you both to firstly double check that your api credentials are correct and second you should contact paypal support if the problem still persists.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?