This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     raafat1403
    Participant

First thank you for your reply but i downloaded the all files and documentation and opened it to see the documentation tutorial but i did not see anything, i only saw images. i need tutorial documents step by step and i also need to create a mobile (iphone – android) application, including levels of membership. Would you mind if you send it to me via email raafat1403@gmail.com

by the way, if I want you to build my website and create app. how much will cost me?

I have one more question.

After I installed the sweetdate and child theme on wordpress on my hosting “hostgator” and start building my website, all of a sudden the website has an error and i can not see my website (not only the dating site but all my domains have been shut with the same error…

The error is: Error 500: internal server error.

I called the hostgator team but nothing happened and they said this error might be from the new theme or some plugins or and or….etc
    I did everything they said except uninstalling the sweet date theme but nothing happened…

please help me to solve this problem…

I forget to tell you that sometimes i can open the website but after awhile just like half an hour the problem comes back.

Sir,

I do not use maintenance plugin and if i use it when i log out and go to my website i will find a message says that the website is under construction or under maintenance. but i do not use that plugin…
    sometimes when i logged into my admin panel at matchinghere.com/wp-admin
    i can login but after awhile the same message comes to me over and over again.

Please help…

Hi sir

Thanks I got it… members in total solved..

One more questioin:

When someone login and i need him/her to see his name on the top next to the profile button…how can i do it?

How to change the -Serious dating with Sweet date
    Your perfect match is just a click away- in the search form?

Thanks in advance

Laura

Hello, please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com for custom request, about the documentation, please check at your files at \Main Files\Documentation\Sweetdate the file name its index.html

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

raafat1403
    Participant

Hello Laura,
    Hope all is well.

How can i put pictures in the homepage “to be in the slider” and write quotes next to each one.
    What are the width and heights of each picture?

Hi sir

Thanks I got it… members in total solved..

One more questioin:

When someone login and i need him/her to see his name on the top next to the profile button…how can i do it?

How to change the -Serious dating with Sweet date
    Your perfect match is just a click away- in the search form?

Thanks in advance

Laura

Hello, you can edit or create a slider at Revolution Slider and easily add photos and text block to it, please check out http://revolution.themepunch.com/documentation/#start

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?