This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: 

aviator477
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having a lot of trouble trying to integrate the Events Manager plugin I keep seing in forum posts to add calendar function to my site. The site is a wordpress base with the KLEO theme and all required plugins are installed for KLEO to work properly but as soon as I upload the EM plugin, the wordpress admin becomes inaccessible (just a blank white page).

Thanks in advance

Ced

sharmstr

Does it work if you enable a different theme first?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

aviator477
    Participant

Good question, I just tried it out with one of the basic WordPress themes and it works fine until I switch back to KLEO. Any suggestions?

sharmstr

No, because I’ve never used it. Will keep this open to see if anyone else around here uses it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

aviator477
    Participant

If it helps, when I try the wp-debugger, I end up with two errors :
    Strict Standards : Declaration of BBP_Forums_Group_Extension::display() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::display($group_id = NULL) in /wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/extend/buddypress/groups.php

and

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7168 bytes) in /wp-admin/includes/media.php on line 994.

sharmstr

That helps. http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/

aviator477
    Participant

Great! That works fine! Thanks a lot!

taiger
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Its not from kleo. Its from bbpress: https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/minor-debug-notice-with-buppypress-version-2-2-beta/

sharmstr

and here https://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2718

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?