This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello =)

I was wondering how can I allow the the users to be able to choose a category when they submit an event? I only can do it as an admin. They can choose from the groups I created. I know I can enable group creation for the users via buddy press, but they will only be able to choose from a group they created. I want every user to be able to choose from all the groups despite not being the admin, is this possible?

Thanks!

cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     cali82
    Participant

I just realized that at the bottom of the form they can choose from a specific events category, which is perfect. =)

Laura

Hello, so its solved? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cali82
    Participant

Yes=)

Thanks!

Laura

Awesome 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?