This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     raniele
    Participant

Hello devs,

I’ve one problem which I haven’t been able to fix and I really hope you can help me out.

In my installation I have 2 user roles (admin and guest) which I have successfully excluded from all buddypress loops (members, widget etc.)  and which I would like to exckude also from the member navigation inbuilt to Kleo, that is to say I would like admins and guests not to be visible in the NExt/Previous member navigation  as set in theme options>budypress>enable member navigation.

How could I achieve this?

Thanks in advance for your help

Laura

Hello, right now this is not available, maybe a developer can do this for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

raniele
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, try maybe at envato studio 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

raniele
    Participant

Thanks for your reply and suggestion,
    After asking on the Envato support forum for Kleo, I’ve been pointed to line 1959 in kleo/buddypress/buddypress-functions.php , namely to function kleo_bp_add_profile_navigation

I’m posting it here as well in case somebody else had the same problem.

I’ll try to exculude roles from there and will be updating this thread in case I come up with anything.

Thanks a lot.

Laura

Hello, understood 🙂
    I am sure it will be useful for others

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?