This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     joy
    Participant

Hello team, how do I set the buddypress tabs to expand(show all) by default? I do not want to use the accordion to hide/expand tab.

Thank you.

Also, please note that when I am logged in, many of the topics that I try to view are blocked. I get a message that reads, “You cannot reply to this topic”. This message blocks of any of the topic content. So if the solution happens to be within that topic, no one can see it.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I don’t understand they are aleady expanded ? Or what you mean?

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     joy
    Participant

I am talking about the tabs : activity, profile, notifications, messages, etc.

Currently the “Settings” tab is hidden in a menu and in mobile view, all the tabs are hidden in an expandable menu. I would like to get rid of the menu and have all tabs displayed at all times, even in mobile. Is this possible? Would you like me to explain clearer? Thank you.

Radu

Hi,

We don’t have a solution for that, those (activity, profile, notifications, messages, etc.) are BuddyPress components and they have separate pages, if you really need that it’s something custom that can be achieved only with a WordPress/buddypress developer intervention.

the BuddyPress navigation tabs can be hidden using this CSS

COPY CODE
    div#item-nav {
        display: none !important;
    }

The CSS will be added to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick CSS

NOTE : Child theme needs to be installed and activated.

Cheers
    R.

joy
    Participant

Thank you.

Radu

You’re welcome
    Cheers
    R.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?