This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     Whoweez
    Participant

Good day,

I’m using your ajax search shortcode (the one that looks like google’s search). It seems this search is only looking at description and title fields… So:

I’ve built a custom post type and included some custom meta box fields with Advanced Custom Fields (plugin). How can I expand the search to include these fields?

Thank you

Wzz

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

If you want to extend the kleo ajax search functionality this is the function that handles the query

You can copy this code and paste to the functions.php file from child to having those changes event you update the parent theme.

You can inspire it from here : http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/a/202227 then to extend the kleo ajax search function.

For the moment there is no ‘plug and play’ code

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Whoweez
    Participant

Thanks so much Radu! that helped 🙂

Radu

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?