This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     theDaveB
    Participant

Could you possible do a export of the style for the other colour of the sweet date example (not Blue). It defaults to Blue but would like to try the other colour from the demo on ThemeForest.

I also don’t mean the car-sharing style as you have given me that already.

Cheers,

Dave

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Here are the colour combinations:
    Import them form Sweetdate -> Import/Export -> Import

Car-sharing style:
    http://pastebin.com/pvRCsyBS

Modern:
    http://pastebin.com/3vQcss1z

CAUTION: You’ll lose all your previous settings

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     theDaveB
    Participant

Cheers mate, that is the one am after.

Maybe update the description on themeforest so everyone can choose between all 3.

Thanks,

Dave

inboxi
    Participant

great theme and styles. can you create another transparency style simple like black and white grey? thanks.

arachel003
    Participant

Hello,

I copied the text from the car-sharing.txt in “site styles” of demos folder. I copied it as instructed (into sweetdate import box) and saved changes. Nothing changed for me. It still looks like Sweet Date, not Car Sharing.

Can you please advise? Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

That only changes the colors, if you want to change the profile fields that can be done from Users – Profile fields

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

gugga7
    Participant

Just to make sure I understand, this will change only the colors. If I made any changes in the Child theme CSS, they won’t be erased, right?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, those are saved in the database so if you change the child theme css won;t affect that

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?