This topic has 19 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by mledun.

• Author
     mledun
    Participant

Hello, I went into users – export user data but there is a column that is missing data… do you know why and how I can get the data to show?

Laura

Hello, could you share a screenshot? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mledun
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     mledun
    Participant

did you get screenshot?

Laura

Hello, it may be, have you tried to edit it so it match?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mledun
    Participant

I can’t edit the screenshot I showed you. I tried. Am I doing something wrong? Where is the “\” coming from?

mledun
    Participant
     mledun
    Participant

Ok I have removed everything and changed it to I am looking for: but nothing exports into that column! help please!

Andrei

Hi @mledun, what plugin are you trying to use for fields export ?

Looking forward.
    Cheers

mledun
    Participant

Hi i’m not using any plugin… I just went to users-export user data and then selected the fields I wanted from BP xProfile fields section

mledun
    Participant
     Andrei

Are you sure that you don’t use a plugin like “Export user data” ?

Andrei

Are you sure that you don’t use a plugin like “Export user data” ?

mledun
    Participant

Hi Andrei, yes sorry about that – I have the export user data installed. What should I do? Thank you.

mledun
    Participant

Sorry I have export user data plugin installed

Andrei

I’ve downloaded and tested the Export User Data plugin, and there wasn’t any issues, the export was successfully for both fields.

Are you sure that you have users which filled that fields?

mledun
    Participant

Hi Andrei,thanks for looking into this… yes, users have filled out both fields – what version of wordpress are you using? I’m using the latest version, could that be the problem? didn’t have issues before…

I’m going to try and export again…

mledun
    Participant

i tried exporting – still no luck…

Andrei

I’ve have done the test with all wordpress components updated to their latest versions.
    I really don’t know what could cause your issue, you might start by asking the developer of that export plugin which could be the cause of the issue.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

mledun
    Participant

thank you, I found another plugin that worked!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?