This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     solokco
    Participant

I would like to extend the functionality of K-Elements member grid to show only PAID MEMBERS of the page.

I have tried changing plugin/k_elements/shortcodes/templates/buddypress/kleo_bp_members_grid.php on my CHILD THEME and it works fine.

I would like to create another VC Shortcode so I can keep the original functionality and the new I’m creating. Is there an easy way to do this or requires to go deep in the code?

Thanks

solokco
    Participant

Any ideas?!

sharmstr

You’ll need to define a new shortcode in your childs functions.php file, put your custom template file in /kleo-child/vc_templates/buddypress/, then use VC’s shortcode mapper to add it to vc.

Example assumes you’ve named your template custom_bp_members_grid.php

COPY CODE

add_shortcode( "custom_bp_members_grid", "custom_bp_members_grid_func");

function custom_bp_members_grid_func($atts, $content = null) {

global $kleo_config;
    	$shortcode = array(
            'name' => 'Custom Members Grid',
            'category' => 'buddypress',
            'example' => '[kleo_bp_members_grid type="newest" number="12" size="150" class=""]'
        );
    	$output = '';

if(!isset($shortcode)) {
    		return;
    	}

include get_stylesheet_directory() .'/vc_templates/buddypress/custom_bp_members_grid.php';

return $output;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

http://vc.wpbakery.com/video-academy/add-shortcodes-visual-composer-wordpress/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?