This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     kjcarleo
    Participant

Hello, I am using “Envira Gallery” and whenever I create a new Gallery using the “single.php” post type (it is Default for Envira Gallery), it adds extra post information on the left top of the post. Is it possible to remove this? Or do I need to create a new page type?

By default we use single.php, which is the default template of the single blog post in your theme.

See an example here: http://c4f.a19.mwp.accessdomain.com/album/region-2-bravo-co/

Kevin

Radu

So you want to remove kleo meta post informations ? or envira breadcrumbs , you can check in plugin settings to set off for displaying breadcrumbs?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     kjcarleo
    Participant

Yes I want to remove KLEO Meta Post Information. See the attached to ensure we are talking about the same thing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Go to wp-admin -> theme options -> blog

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     kjcarleo
    Participant

But won’t this apply that setting for ALL blog posts? I only want to disable it for ENVIRA Gallery posts.

Radu

Yes for all post, for only posts that contain that gallery this is not possible… we don’t have any quick solution for that

kjcarleo
    Participant

Ok understood. Thanks.

Kevin

Radu

Ok

No problem

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?