This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     clayfaith
    Participant

Hi

Facebook avatar isn’t showing on my Buddypress user profiles. I have followed instructions on https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/facebook-avatar-not-showing-on-facebook-register and have the settings right on the Miscellaneous tab.

FYI the avatar pulling from Facebook did not work even from the start.

Please help me at the earliest.

Thanks!

clayfaith
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I did some testing and it looks like a plugin conflict. Have you tried disabling plugins?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

clayfaith
    Participant

I was using another cover plugin known as BuddyPress cover, since it had a better ajax system for uploading images. That was causing the issue. Is there a way to continue using BuddyPress cover and still pull Facebook avatars?

sharmstr

Probably. But its beyond the scope of support offered here.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?