This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     ericlianda
    Participant

I have a Facebook register button which is working when you click on it however the text is not visible and it is also not the same size as the one you have on your demo here http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp-modern/.

How do I go about it so the text is visible and the button is the right size? See the attached image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ericlianda
    Participant

I have tried editing all php files related to register and or Facebook register and nothing happens.  Is this a bug on your side? It works when I click on it so back end seems fine but some people won’t guess that’s Facebook register button since it’s not labeled. Can you tell me if there’s a php file specific to the Facebook register that I need to edit?

Laura

Hello, it could be a plugin conflict issue, try to deactivate some plugins and test again 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ericlianda
    Participant

I tried deactivating plugins one by one and still the issue wasn’t solved…

Laura

Hello, the issue seems to be related to the facebook app not well setup, make sure you have all app details, like support email, website, etc 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?