This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     trashmin
    Participant

It was also in the former version but with 1.6 the facebook sign up button doesnt show the icon?

I tried to upload an icon but that was not working. where is the fb icon located or how to get it in the button?

https://www.trashless.earth/register/

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you make your website available so I can check the issue and console.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

trashmin
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

The login details you sent don’t work so I can’t checkout the back-end. I can see you have an error coming from custom code you have in your BuddyApp Child themes functions.php file (see below). If you switch from BuddyApp Child to BuddyApp does the issue persist?

Notice: Undefined property: WP_Error::$id in /var/www/vhosts/groenecocreaties.org/buddypress/wp-content/themes/buddyapp-child/functions.php on line 176

If the error does continue when you switch from BuddyApp Child to BuddyApp can you please try a plugin disable test. Disable all plugins that did not come bundled with BuddyApp, clear all caches and check the front page again.

Please check the login details and update as needed.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

trashmin
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     trashmin
    Participant

please can you delete reply above, it is not set to private

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

The Facebook logo is an icon and not an image, and the script was loading on the front end as some of the icons were showing.

I carried out the plugin disable test as per my previous reply and found that with all plugins except BuddyPress disabled the issue is no longer present.

This means that the issue is coming from one of your plugins. Please enable your plugins one by one checking each time to see if the issue returns. When it does return you will have identified the plugin causing the issue.

Keep your caching disabled whilst you enable the plugins again.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

trashmin
    Participant

Thanks, will check it out and see if I can get it to return. thought is was just an css error.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

No worries, it’s important to rule out the plugins as often this is the cause of issue.

Let me know what you find,

Kieran

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?