This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

samledbury
    Participant

1)Hey guys, first of all i just want to say i am love kleo look. I have used Sweet Date before and i cannot remember if this was a feature of the theme or a plugin.

Its basicly importing facebook profile pictures as a buddypress avatar picture. Was this a feature of a Sweetdate? and if so will it become a feature of Kleo?

2) im probably being stupid but. What would be the page/link for my users buddypress accounts? just as i cannot create a “my account” link in my menus. ie: http://www.mysite.com/members/username

Thanks

sharmstr

For #2, since http://www.mysite.com/members/username takes you to the members activity, all you need to do is add the BuddyPress “Activity” menu item to your menu. Take notice that I said “BuddyPress activity item” and not “Activity Page”. There is a difference. In Appearance -> Menu, make sure you have the BuddyPress menu items active by click on “Screen Options” in the upper right hand corner and selecting BuddyPress. Within the BuddyPress drill down on the left, you’ll see Activity under Logged In. If you want it to go to their Profile, then pick that instead. Either way, you can name it “My Account”.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

samledbury
    Participant

Thats Wicked, thanks for the reply sharmstr really appreciated. i will take a look at that later on when i get chance.

samledbury
    Participant

Hey i just wanna say thanks to sharmstr for helping me. Massive Help!

sharmstr

You are welcome! Anytime my friend.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Thank you too sharmstr.
    1. That feature should be also available for Kleo. Enable avatars from Theme options – Miscellaneous
    We will check and see if it all works well.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?