This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     shimray
    Participant

I don’t know where the problem is, but the Facebook login/registration does not work from mobile browsers. It definitely works on Desktop, but shows error while trying to login with Android browsers.

The following error pops up :

URL blocked.This redirect failed because the URI is not whitelisted in the app’s client OAuth settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth login are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs.

I have tried checking the facebook integration tutorial but i see that the facebook app page is now different from that of the one shown in the tutorial.

And also its working fine on desktop browsers. Can you guys pls help?

Thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you please check the below settings on Facebook to ensure you have fully enabled Facebooks login service.

– Go to developers.facebook.com and select your app
    – On the left hand side select Facebook Login > Settings
    – In the panel titled ‘Client OAuth Settings’ ensure you have your domain, https://tangkhulonline.com/, set in the field titled ‘Valid OAuth Redirect URIs’.

I have attached a screenshot of where you will find this, and how it will appear.

Once you have ensured these settings are correct please clear your browsers cache completely on your mobile/tablet device to ensure you have the latest files and config from your server.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     shimray
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for the quick response. However please be informed that I had already done the necessary before posting this question. Like I mentioned in my query, it is working when i tried from the laptop. The only problem is when i tried registering from the mobile.

The problem still persists even after this troubleshoot.

thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

In that case please can you send me screenshots of all of your settings under the below headings so I can check them.

– Settings > Basic
    – Settings > Advanced
    – Facebook Login > Settings

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

shimray
    Participant

Hello,

Kindly find the screenshots in the attachments.

Thanks,

regards
    shimray

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

That’s very strange indeed, your settings look okay from here. I will refer this ticket to a higher level of support for review. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran

shimray
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt response. Looking forward for the solution.

I checked the comments section in Themeforest and there seems to be also someone with the same issue. As i was unable to find the answers in the comments section of the product page, I had opened a ticket.

Anyways, looking forward for the solution.

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

In the past we had a issue from the theme files but now all good, the issue may be the app settings, you can check the theme functionality using facebook login on our demo from the device where for your install not works.

Please check under Settings -> basic -> scroll down -> website , make sure to have the domain added there

Try to create a new app just for testing

Let me know.

shimray
    Participant

Hello,

I have done everything I can and cross checked everything. Like i mentioned earlier, there is no problem when i connect it from laptop browsers. The only problem is when trying to register or login from mobile browsers.

Really confused where the problem is,…

Have you guys tried login in to my site https://tangkhulonline.com/ from your mobile browsers? Can you guys do that and see if it works?

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

Just i’ve tried from Iphone 6s safari and without any issue the login flow was like it should be

I cannot see any issue with the facebook login on mobile.

Mare sure to not be a cache issue on that phone, try from another phones.

Cheers
    R

shimray
    Participant

Dear Radu,

Thank you for testing.

However i’m still facing the same problem. I have cleared my cache and even tried with other new phones as well.

Don’t know why this problem still persist and the weird thing is, everything is fine when login from desktop browser.

Thank you all for your time.

regards
    Shimray

Radu

Hi,

Tried to reproduce it logging from iphone on your site where you report the issue and i was able, can you tell me what device brand and model, OS and what browser was used when you had tried ?
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?