This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     deliriou55
    Participant

Hi.

To set up the facebook login in the Buddypress misc settings:  I have followed all the steps in WP and on the facebook developers pages, searched forums and the web to ensure URLs and enabled auth. us correct. Still it displays as:

Given URL is not permitted by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not permitted by the App’s settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App’s domains.

Please help.

Thanks

John

Laura

Hello, please navigate to your facebook developer dashboard, open the app and place your website url and all data, such as support url, contact email, required images… then try again 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

deliriou55
    Participant

Hello Laurs.
    It still is not working, same error message. Any ideas please?
    John.

deliriou55
    Participant

Please can you provide a solid solution, as I have spent over 5 hours reading though forums and documentation, just to connect to Facebook through the login button provided in the sweetdate theme.Still getting the error message. The Facebook developer settings are attached for you to check please:

Thank you.
    John.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, is the app live? Please check out the sample attachments, try to replicate it with your data.
    App details should be filled.
    That is everything it needs to work

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     deliriou55
    Participant

Hi Laura. I have filled in the forms like you said and still error message. All I have done is used my website address.i have no special app, I thought facebook would create the app for me

Laura

Hello, facebook doesnt create an app for you, you have to create it for your website, in facebook developers, those forms are the actual APP. The website address and the app website should be the same, if the error is an url issue then is related to that

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?