This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     conradross
    Participant

hi, please my facebook login isnt working, kindly help me to fix it plsssssssssssssssss

Laura

Hello, what error do you see or what happens when you try to login?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

conradross
    Participant

I just sent a screenshot of the error message in the attachment below, please kindly help in fixing it plsssssssssssss, my client isnt taking things easy with me, this is my first job as a web designer, please kindly help me fix it, I can give you necessary details to the site plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, I see you must add the domain t the Facebook app, check this tutorial https://archived.seventhqueen.com/sweetdate/article/setup-facebook-login-fix-facebook-login

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?